Translate

Thursday 22 May 2014

Victoria's Secret Limited Edition Mist And Lotion VS FANTASIES DARE

To my visit at Victoria's Secret during my trip to Dubai , While grabbing my all favourite fragrances , the sales girl asked me to try the testers of three of limited edition fragrances .
I tired all the three namely 
-- Desire
--love
And Dare
After trying all three I found DARE most appealing. So I decided to purchase it too. As the cream was finished so I got only mist and lotion .


           VS Fantasies DARE

According to them;
Mist:
Dare to be sexy. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming chamomile spray on for the perfect touch of scent.
Lotion:
Dare to be sexy . Fast absorbing lotion contains nourishing Aloe, Oat and Grapseed extract. Massage in for the perfect touch of scent and silky replenishing moisture.

       VS Fantasies DARE mist


      VS Fantasies DARE Lotion

My Reviews;
This floral type Limited editon Dare is with Coral lily and Leechy fragrance notes which really gives me a refreshing feeling. The fragrance lasts for good 3-5 hours if applied over the lotion .
The lotion feels light weight as same as the other VS lotions .
All in all I find this fragrance good on me and will sure buy it again if get chance .

Packaging;
The packaging is so pretty and eye catching.
Mist is in a beautiful plastic bottle with a convineint aerosol having a transparent cap on it .
Lotion is also packed in a pretty plastic bottle with a pump on top for desired amount of product to come out 
Price and Availibility;
As it was a limited edition so i am not sure , whether it is available on VS stores yet or on any online stores.
It was for Dhs 40 each.
Rating;
I will rate this product 4/5

Have u tried VS Fantasies Dare yet ?
 
 Regards 
Mahwish

No comments:

Post a Comment