Translate

Monday 19 May 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette

Today I am going to review over Urban Decay's much hyped palette Naked3.
Finally I have my hands on it, after a long deliberation to-have it or not because I was owning naked 2 previously and it has amazing shades too. The confusion was either both have analog between colours but finally I could not resist for it.




It has a synthetic double ended brush for both blending and flat.



Comes with an eye primer sampler in four small potions


Each primer have it's unique properties
Original: it's invisible after it dries
Eden: has a subtle nude matte finish that covers and brightens the eye area in seconds
Sin: goes the distance in a shimmering champagne shades
Anti-Aging: as the name says it self ;

Packaging;
The packaging is quite similar to Naked 2 which is very sturdy and snap shut .
Inside the case there are all new colours   starting from light rosy shades proceeding towards the darker ones. The palette is loaded with all pinks.
Having a brush and a large mirror.





  Strange   /  dust   / burnout / limit



    Buzz   /    Trick    /  nooner  /   Liar


 Factory  / mugshot / darkside/blackheart 


Swatches;

Strange: matte



Dust: shimmery with glitter


Burnout: satin 


Limit: matte


Buzz: satin


Trick: shimmery


Nooner: matte

Liar: satin


Factory: satin


Mugshot: satin


Darkside: satin

Blackheart: matte colour with glitter


Palette is amazingly good , I love it and use it everyday. I think it has some unique colours and most of them are highly pigmented. They are so different from Naked and Naked 2. It has mainly varying  shades of pink.
I highly recommend it !
You definitely get ur pays worth.
Tip; I prefer to use it wet so it show up better on my skintone.
Price and Availibility :
I purchased mine from Sephora at Dubai Mall , UAE  for Dhs297 which is much more than the actual price .
Any ways u can get it from any online store on Facebook for around 6000 to 6800.
Rating:
I will rate this product as 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment