Translate

Monday 26 May 2014

| Review | Luscious Bold Metallic Eye Pencil


These are my first gilittery eye pencil liners .  I was looking for some change. I am not a coloured eye liner person. Normally I use to apply black or brown liners but now decided to have some funky touches, so recently bought these liners in three colours. 


Names are as follow;
Metallic Purple


Flashy Green

Electric Blue


Luscious says about the product;

Bold color that makes a statement. Eight glorious shades of sparkling eyeliner that deliver powerful, vibrant color. A waterproofsmudge-prooffade-proof formula that glides on for a long-lasting finish. At last, an eyeliner pencil that keeps its promises!
Opthamologist Tested
Lanolin free
1 Metallic Purple
2 Rockstar
3 Snow White
4 Aqua Blue
5 Metallic Purple
6 Peacock Green
7 Electric Blue
8 Metallic Silver

What I Found;
These are smooth creamy liners with very fine gilitter in it ,which did not irritates and donot spread all over the face. Pencil is of good quality with a black plastic cap. Easily sharpens.Highly pigmented. Due to the presence of glitter I am relactant to try it to the inner side of my lower lash line. I don't know why my lower outer lash line is always so watery, so none of the liners stay for so long. It makes me look so horrible after some time , so same goes with this liner too for me if used under lower lash line. Otherwise it's water proof property is good to the extent.
So the bottom line is that these are very trendy and very pocket friendly liners for all times.
Price and Availibility;
Can be easily found at the counters of Luscious Cosmetics at any mall or supermarket
It is available for Pkr 245.

Rating;
I will rate this products as 3/5

Have u tried Luscious Metallic Sparkle Liners Yet?
Share your views below

Mahwish 

No comments:

Post a Comment