Translate

Sunday 25 May 2014

|Review | Benefit Blush Hervana

Sitting in lounge waiting for my flight I just noticed a counter of Benefit Cosmetics inside the duty free. I rushed over and start swatching the blushes and finally I picked Hervana good karma!


It is in pin wheel design, having four different shades which are beige, coral, pink and  berry. When the four colours swirl together they form a beautiful peachy pink. It is a flush of enlightenment. It can be use for daily wear . Feels so light on cheeks. It is a delight for light blush colour lovers just like me. Gives a beautiful sheer pinkish coral shade , which can be paired with coral lipstick very well.


Packaging;
As all Benefit blushes,it is packed in a deep box with a small mirror.
There is a plastic insert that holds a brush. It have an angled brush with white natural hair bristles , which I never preferred to use. 


All in all it is a box of delight for me to use at home or carry in my purse. 
Longevity is for not more than 4-6 hours.
Show-up more better on lighter skin tones. 
Price And Availibility;
I picked it from Dubai airport's duty free for Dhs122.
Can be ordered from any reliable online store. Most of them are selling it for pkr 3500 - 4000
Rating;
I'll give this product 5/5
Would I buy this again ;
Oh yes!

Have u tried this most beautiful blush yet!
If not , so what are you waiting for?
Love 
Mahwish xxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment