Translate

Friday 23 May 2014

Review | Essence Vintage District Blush It's Popul Art

It is beautiful yet classy at same time , as it is a limited edition so  not sure for the availibility , sorry girls if you have a crush on it . 


A Few weeks ago I came upon the essence vintage district collection on display at Naheed Super Market, and I really start loving the blush at the first site.



 It's peachy coral. Might be not readily available now. It's popul-art blush. The base is peachy coral shade with quite light weight but a powdery effect with buildable property. It blends very convineintly. The bronzy gold flower is an over spray which easily disappears in one or two swipes and a darker shades comes out which is more like a rosy pink shade but still it gives a light shine on applying. I must say this colour is going to be my love this summer!
When two colour swirl together they combine to from a beautiful medium peachy pink colour. The pigmentation is excellent.




Swatches;
    Rosy pink   /   coral   /  gold over spray


Price And Availibility;
I think this is the most beautiful cheap blush ever.
I got mine from Nahed Super Market for Pkr 510.
Rating;
I will give this blush 5/5.

Have any one of you tried this blush ?
If yes so plz share your views in the comment box below :)
Love 
Mahwish 

No comments:

Post a Comment