Translate

Monday 18 August 2014

Review| Victoria's Secret Bombshell Bronze Makeup Kit

Hello pretties! 
My today's review is over Victoria's Secret  bombshell makeup kit in bronze.
It came to me as a gift from USA along with lots of other stuff. Yes the source is as usual the same , my sister in law.
So let's come towards review.

According to Victoria's Secrets;

The perfect palette of sexy bronze shades and dramatic brights for summertime looks, all in one expandable, mirrored mini-kit with a mirror. This limited-edition bronze-toned set contains 8 shadows, 4 glossy lipsticks, and one blush all in a compact and portable palette.

Includes:
  • 8 eye shadows, 9 g/.03 oz each
  • 4 lipsticks, .5 g/.017 oz each
  • 1 blush, 4.2 g/.14 oz

My Veiws;
A small pocket friendly packaging , contains a mirror, eight eye colours , four glossy lip colours and a bronzer. Let me explain every thing separately below.
Eye shadows;
Beautiful eight colours with very nice pigmentation. Easily applicable and can be blend so nicely.
                     Eye shadows

Consisting two beautiful shades of blues, one brown shade, two shades of gold, one coral and one vanilla shade ( which I often uses as a hilighter). Now a days I'm in love with these shades.
Swatches;

Lip Colours;
Includes four glossy lip colors.

               
     Lip colours


After trying them many times I could not say that I am a fan of these four colors .
As a Lip glosses they are nice to some extent but do not work as lip colors up to the mark. The staying power is really very short. Contains sheer shine. All in all I'm not comfortable with these four colours.
Swatches;



Bronzer;
This is really a nice colour for using as a contourer or for the crease of an eye.
Nice staying power with buildable property.
                         Bronzer

Bottom line , I am impressed by the eye colours and bronzer where as lip colours are not my cup of tea.
Swatch;


Packaging;
The container is of good quality plastic which is black in color. Having a mirror inner side of the flip. Two sliding portions, one contains lip colours and the other have pressed bronzing powder.
Price And Availibility;
I got mine as a gift, which was bought from VS Store in Austin , Texas USA for $15. Can be ordered from any reliable online cosmetic store.
Please share your Veiws below if you have also used the same kit.
Love 
Mahwishxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: