Translate

Sunday 18 May 2014

The body shop extra virgin minerals liquid foundation

This was my first attempt for TBS foundations. I  bought  this  from  70%
Off clearance, finding it more reasonable than any other high-end foundation in the market, that's why I gave it a try. It is in 205 rose vanilla shade which suites my light-medium complexion with yellow undertone.
So let's go towards the review;




What "The Body Shop"claims:
The liquid mineral foundation is a unique combination of pure minerals and cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. It provides light to medium , ultra-blendable coverage with an immaculate , dewy finish
. Dewy finish
. Ultra-blendable
.contain SPF 30
. Fragrance and paraben free




My thought:
It really feels very light weight on my skin and doesn't look cakey. Gives full coverage , it blends very nicely . The texture is smooth and dewy 
Gives my skin a pore less look. The longevity is for pretty 5-6 hours after applying over a primer in winters.
It's too oily as formula contains olive oil, so a big No No for me in hot humid summers of Karachi. As I have dry-combination skin so it works well on my skin in winters , leaving my skin soft and dewy. I set this with pressed powder.
As The Body Shop foundations are notoriously oily , so if you have very oily skin then it's not for you,otherwise it will break your skin out all over your face in the form of acne.
Colour range is good for light-medium 
towards warmer tones. What I noticed is all the shades looked on the warmer side and on the tanner side or light- medium skin tone.
Highly recommended for people with dry skin.
Packaging ;
The packaging is excellent and comes with a pump , which gives sufficient amount in single press. The bottle contains 28 ml of product.
Price and Avsilibility;
I got mine from The Body Shop for pkr 1000 on sale 
Would I Buy this again?
Fifty-fifty
Rating:
I will rate this product as 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment