Translate

Friday 30 May 2014

Review | MAC Patent Polish Lip Pencil

For quite some time I was looking for something casual to wear on lips as my daily routine and fortunately two weeks ago I went to Ebco for purchasing some grocery items. I pointed it on MAC's counter over there. It looked something like crayons and catch my eye. After the swatches I found it so causal as I was in search, so I grab it in shade "spontaneous ".

     MAC patent polish lip pencil in     
                  "spontaneous "

What MAC Says;
M·A·C Patentpolish Lip Pencilis your new magic wand for lips. With a single swipe, instantly achieve luscious shine. A unique blend of creamy emollients replenishes lips, keeping them soft with an ultra-smooth texture that isn’t heavy or sticky. The pencil’s effortless twist-up application keeps things clean and mess-free, with no need to sharpen. Enjoy colour in a dazzling range of 12 new shades that stay bright and true on all skin tones.





Packaging;
It is a fine quality plastic pencil with some traces of shimmer on it and having a plain black plastic cap on the tip. Twist-up mechanism , so no need of sharpening.





My thoughts;
It is a pinkish mauve shade with a touch of gold spark which only adds a nice shimmer.The round tip is easy to apply.
Texture is creamy and stay smooth without leaving streaks.
They are more like lip tints, perfect for my day time casual look. I use to carry it in my bag for touch-ups. 
Light weight and stay longer ,even without primer it gives pretty four hours. 
Bottom Line;
They are hydrating and non sticky at the same time. Good pigmentation and love the sheer shine .
Swatches;




Rating;
4/5
Price And Availibility ;
I got mine from Ebco for pkr 3600 or you can place order at any reliable online store .
Would I Buy It Again;
Yes sure I will go for more colours.

Have you tried it yet? 

Love 

Mahwish xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment