Translate

Thursday 19 March 2015

M.A.C Prabal Gurung Limited Edition Reviews and Swatches










                                                  ( all the above images are googled)

Hi every one!
Here I am with my fresh post.
While Living in this part of the world, I always got my supplies too late but any ways I try to review for you as soon as I got them. 
So here I go!
This Christmas MAC released their limited edition makeup range in collaboration with Parabal Gurung (a Napalese designer)
Collection is more than pretty for catching eyes.


I got two of the eye shadow duo,
 two lipsticks and a cream colour base for multi  purpose usage in coral luminex.

Eye Shadow Duo

Satin Ochre:





The two shades in this duo are;
Soft pale white gold frost colour and coral orange matte colour.
Both the colours are not too much pigmented but gives good colour payoff.
I will rate this product as 3/5.

Swatches;



         Pale white gold/ coral orange 



Terre:


   Neutral beige shimmery / brown satin

Terre is a French word means earthy or related to earth so the colours are quite earthy toned 
Two shades in this duo are;
Neutral beige shimmery pearl and brown satin.
Easily blendible and not too much pigmented.
I will rate this product as 3/5

Swatches;

          Beige pearl     /   Brown satin


                 Lipsticks
Company's Claim:
Colour plus texture for lips. Stands out on runway. Simmers on the street! 
Formulated to shade and define the lips. The iconic product that made M.A.C famous. In chic new hues envisioned by Prabal Gurung: Carmine Rouge, a clean true red. Light English red,a sheer beige nude and ultramarine Pink, a mid- tone dirty violet. Limited edition ultra luxe gold packaging with Prabal Gurung's logo.

My thoughts;

The lipsticks came in golden metallic tubes. I got two of  the three.






Ultra Marine Pink;





Swathes;




This lip colour is described as a mid toned dirty violet with a satin finish. To me it's more like a berry pink shade. Highly pigmented with good colour payoff. Applied so smoothly. I would rate this product 4/5. Lasts more than three hours.


Light English Red (Lustre);

Swatches;


To me it is not a red colour exactly but a muted beige-pink with red under tone.
Less pigmented. So smooth to apply due to creamy texture.
It is a very light daily wear shade for day time. Does not lasts for more than  an hour or half.
I would rate this lipstick as 2.5/5.


Cream Colour Base In Coral Lumineux;


Swatches;


What Company Says:

Versatile and multi-purpose, this unique colour base can be applied directly to bare skin, or layered over foundation, moisturizer or powder. Apply with a brush , sponge or fingers. Colour effect range from a light veil to highly dramatic, depending an application. Available exclusively to the M.A.C Prabal Gurung collection in Coral Lumineux, a vivid coral cream blush. Limited-edition, ultra-luxe gold packaging exclusive to the M.A.C + Prabal Gurung collection.

My Thoughts and Suggestions:
 I would suggest to use it as a blush, eyeshadow base or for lips.
The colour is so gorgeously beautiful with good payoff. So easy to blend. 
The creamy texture is so soft. 
The word Lumineux is stands for some neon type of shades and it carries a hint of it.
 I will rate this product as 4/5

Price And Availibility:
 I got mine from an online makeup page on face book.
Prices are mentioned respectively.
Lipsticks for Pkr3200 each
Eyeshadow duo for Pkr4500 each
Coral Lumineux for Pkr7500.
Have you got any of the piece from this collection?
Let's discuss in the comments.
Love 
Mahwish xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment